Figuring Out Facebook
Time & Location
About the Event
Join Jessica Shafer on January 30, 2021 at Belle Chasse Party Venue in Rochester, IN for a course on Facebook Business Page management for small businesses.
Facebook is a simple and effective tool to reach people for your business not only in this country but across the globe. Managing your Facebook account keeps each platform consistent and current while adding in the newest tech culture. With our experience, you will learn how to keep your audience interested and engaged with your page.
- Gives your account one consistent voice to your brand
- Keeping your customer engaged
- Ensure you stand out in the market
- Answer customers knowing that you are representing your brand
Part 1 Objectives (General settings and management) 11am to 1pm
- Learn how to set up, post to, and maintain a Facebook Business Page for small businesses.
- Apply automatic replies to customer messages.
- Find a topic, create the post, hashtag the latest trends, and tag relevant people.
- Learn to schedule inside the program to ensure your posts will be available during high traffic times no matter what the day brings you
Part 2 Objectives (Scope of Work/Tactics) 2pm to 4pm
- Scheduling and in depth posting with appropriate times and hashtags
- Facebook page groups, stores, events, insights
- Analytics to help discover keywords, and boosting material for your posts in order to reach more followers and increase the “likes” on your page.
- Using techniques such as infographics, memes and videos, we can take your business to the next level.
- Every small touch such as profile and cover photos, special features during each holiday, customized posts and personalizing your business with stories and people like them in your product or using your services means something to your customers allows them to connect to your business on a deeper level.
- Figuring Out Facebook Course$50$500$0
- Meal - 1pm to 2pm$10$100$0